- To lead curriculum change, particularly in key areas: English, mathematics and computing.
- To work with the strategic partners and alliance members to shape a local vision for the schools within, regarding the national curriculum.
- To create the capacity within system leaders, such as Specialist Leaders of Education, to provide further support at school level in response to need. This was achieved by delivering high quality CPD opportunities using bespoke materials created by our team of SLEs and Consultants.
- To support the primary schools most vulnerable to a performance ‘dip’ as a result of implementing the curriculum change.
- To identify examples of quality materials, and develop effective practice and professional development models for wider dissemination.
We have created resources which are available to all schools in England:
Planning workshops to support all year groups, including progression documents.
Securing Levels 1-6
KS1 and 2 SPAG
Understanding programming and computing at KS1 and 2