Please find attached the Professional Development Opportunities being offered throughout 2020-21 on behalf of the North West Learning Partnership.
I apologise for the delay in circulating this information. I have received a higher volume of requests than is usual at this time of year, but as you all know this year is turning out to be anything but ‘normal’!
Benefits of being a member of the North West Learning Partnership include:
- Free Head teacher and senior leadership briefings including an annual conference. These are at least ½ termly based on current national and local agendas.
- NQT package – One free place, all School Direct trainees that have trained via the NWLP route will receive a free place.
- Termly Mathematics and English subject leader network meetings – Free of charge. This would normally cost: £150 per session so a saving of £900.
- Attendance at termly Science subject leader network – Free of charge. This would normally cost: £150 per session so a saving of £450.
- Termly Computing Subject Leader Network, School Business Manager and Mental Health and Well Being Networks – All Free of Charge.
- EYFS Leadership network – These are termly meetings at a reduced rate of £35 per session
- 20% off School to School support packages
- 25% off all CPD opportunities- Maths/English/Science/Foundation subjects for ALL teachers/leaders and Support staff.
- Free ½ day consultation to formulate a bespoke package of training for your school or a cluster of schools
- An opportunity to engage in Research and Development activities of the partnership linked to National priorities i.e Maths Hub Work and Closing the Gap projects
- To be kept abreast of all current initiatives and educational updates via the Teaching School and Maths Hub mailing list and access to all areas via the North West Learning Partnership website.
- School Direct Student attached to your school – salaried and non-salaried routes including secondary and primary with maths are now available.
New additions for 2020-21:
- Foundation Subjects: Art, History, Geography, Science and Computing
- Half-termly Headteacher meetings (previously termly)
- Mental Health and Well Being Programme (updated)
For further information please don’t hesitate in contacting me.
To reserve places on any of the training in the brochure please contact:
Paula Foster- firstname.lastname@example.org