I hope that you have all had a great 1/2 term break and well-earned rest!
The North West Learning Partnership offers all schools the chance to join a termly EYFS Leadership Network. This is extremely popular and is usually face to face.
This term the session will take place ONLINE. Please see the focus of the session below:
EYFS Leaders Network Meeting Spring 2021
- Updates on Current National Priorities
– EYFS within the context of COVID-19
– Ofsted 2020/21
– New EYFS Framework
- Provide CPD linked directly to the new EYFS Framework, focusing this term on effective teaching, and learning within Mathematics, including:
– New pathways in learning across broad ages and stages
– Explicit links across all areas of learning
– Links to the new Characteristics of Effective Learning
– Practitioner subject knowledge
– Effective pedagogy
– Strategies to support precision teaching, closing the attainment gap
– Key message on the essential role of the adult within the new Framework
- Provide networking opportunities for delegates to share good practice.
The session will take place on Monday 1st March, 1.00-4.00pm ONLINE.
Facilitated by Hayley Wynn – EY2P
Cost: £35 for members of NWLP and £70 for non-members.
To book a place on any of the sessions please contact:
Paula Foster- firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Makin- email@example.com
Sessions include: all materials, planning, preparation, and delivery of the session. All materials will be sent out after the session to the email address provided at the point of booking. Zoom invites will also be sent to this address unless otherwise stated.
Please don’t hesitate in contacting a member of the NWLP team if we can help in anyway.
Take care and stay safe. We look forward to hearing from you soon.