The North West Learning Partnership would like to invite ALL Head Teachers and Maths Subject Leaders the opportunity to attend the following Mathematics sessions next term. Both sessions will be delivered by Tara Loughran.
Head Teacher Briefing – Tuesday 20th April, 8.30-11.30
- Prioritisation for the summer term
- Developing, communicating, and embedding a whole school, consistent approach to maths provision
- Does the maths curriculum address the needs of all learners..lots of questions considered and explored?
- Effective monitoring and evaluation of practice, policy and procedures
- Development and implementation of practice, policy and procedures
- Supporting the messages provided to subject leaders
- National updates
Maths Subject Leaders – Friday 18th June 2021, 9am-3.30pm
Mercure St Helens Hotel, Linkway West, St Helens, WA10 1NG.
- Prioritisation for autumn 2021-22; implications of COVID- ‘getting back on track’
- Moderation and Standardisation- who is making progress and why, who is falling behind, why and what next?
- Exploring transitions and interventions.
- A spot light on Fractions, decimals and percentages.
Numbers will be limited to 30 delegates for this event due to COVID restrictions. Places will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. It is essential that all places are booked in advance. We can not allow delegates into the session if they have not received confirmation of booking. Many thanks in advance.
Cost: Both sessions are FREE of Charge to NWLP members.
Heads briefing- £50.00 This includes: delivery and all course materials.
Maths Subject Leader day- £150.00 This includes: Full days training , all course materials, refreshments throughout the day including a light lunch.
If you would like to book a place, please contact:
Paula Foster- email@example.com
Sarah Makin- firstname.lastname@example.org
Once registered with Paula Foster- email@example.com ‘zoom’ invites will be sent to the contact on the booking. Please note Paula Foster does not work Fridays.
Please copy Sarah Makin- firstname.lastname@example.org into the booking if requesting a reply before Monday.
Have a great Easter break.